This is the Best Soup in the World, Simple, Easy, Totally Nutritious...and Delicious! And all credit goes down to......My Mum x.
- Bunch of Celery (About 14 sticks) chopped
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Potato (Cut into small Cubes)
- 600ml Chicken Stock (or Vegetable Stock)
- Tsp of Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the Oil in a large Saucepan
- Add the Celery,Onion,Garlic and Potato and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add the Stock and bring to the boil
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste (Quite a lot of Pepper tastes good!)
- Let simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a blender or use a hand blender, and blend until smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!