Thursday 20 June 2013

Green Smoothie - The Sequel!

Since my last post I've been working hard in my Green Smoothie Factory and I've now fine tuned my Supercharged Green Smoothie; I've swapped water for Soya Milk and added Strawberries and Flaxseeds. The result: A tastier and even better for you smoothie! I now try and drink everyday for breakfast and its surprisingly filling...Enjoy.


Ingredients
  • Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
  • Handful of Curly Kale
  • 4-5 large Strawberries
  • 1 Kiwi fruit (peeled)
  • 1 Apple (chopped)
  • 2 inches of Cucumber (sliced)
  • 300ml Soya Milk
  • Squirt of Lemon juice
  • 1 inch of fresh Ginger (grated)
  • 1 heaped tablespoon Flaxseeds
Method
  •  Blend and enjoy and become supercharged! It's that simple.
Warning: Drinking too many Green Smoothies can cause side effects!!!

1 comment: